The Elite Dental Care Smile Program Offers:
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductible
- No Claims Forms
- No Pre-Authorization
- No Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- No Waiting Periods
- Immediate Eligibility
Costs shown are annual based on 12 months from the purchase date:
- Single Membership: $159.00
- Dual Membership: $259.00 (2 family members*)
- Tri-Family: $359.00 (3 family members*)
- Family Membership: $429.00 (4 or more family members*)
* Family members include spouses and their children 7 to 18 years of age and children up to age 23 who are enrolled in a full-time post-secondary education school. *
Problem focused exams (D0140)
Periodic Comprehensive Exam – 1 per year (D0120, D0150)
Intraoral – Complete Series- 1 every 3 years (D0210)
Intraoral – Periapical (D220, D230)
Bitewings – 1 set per year (D274)
Cleanings, this includes periodontal services (D1110, D4910, D4341, D4342)
- Root Canals
Products – Fluoride, toothpaste, irrigation, Arestin, Atridox etc.
Denture and Partials
- This is a dental membership plan, NOT a dental insurance plan.
- It cannot be used in conjunction with any other dental plan, cash discounts or previous treatments.
- It cannot be used for services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- It cannot be used for treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- It cannot be used for referrals to specialists.
- It cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- It cannot be used for costs of dental care which are covered under auto or medical insurance.
- Plan fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.